Who we work with : Relocation Agents
I’m fortunate to have worked with Clarendon a number of years and placed numerous clients in their serviced apartments, in particular at Wraysbury Hall, Kew and Richmond. I’m always impressed with their professional approach and helpful manner and have total peace of mind in the knowledge my clients will be well taken care of during their stay’UK Relocation Manager
Serviced Apartments for Relocation Agents
Clarendon understands relocating is not always straightforward and can be a stressful time for those involved. It’s a time when people need reassurance, peace of mind in the knowledge every element of their move is being managed effectively.
Clarendon works closely with national and international relocation agents supporting their services and providing its serviced apartments in London as temporary accommodation.
Serviced apartments provide the perfect solution for people on the move or relocating; a temporary home whilst between homes with the added flexibile terms of renting for a few days, weeks or months allowing time for more suitable permanent arrangements to be made.
- Online availability and immediate confirmation
- No hidden costs: rates (before UK VAT) include property management costs, utilities, council tax charges & weekly servicing
- Choice of Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations
- Up to 25% savings over London hotels
- 2 bed=2 bathrooms – ideal for sharers and larger groups
- Simple straight forward booking process
- Efficient, prompt and responsive service
- We manage all aspects of the process
- Flexibility to extend bookings (subject to availability)
- Detailed account management and MI reports
- Accompanied check-ins (subject to prior arrangement)
- 24 hour guest services contact