Affected by the recent Thames Valley flooding?
Until recently the quaint village of Wraysbury located on the banks of the River Thames in the Royal borough of Windsor and Maidenhead would have been relatively unknown. This changed almost overnight following the recent floods, as news teams descended on Wraysbury and nearby villages of Datchet, Windsor and Staines upon Thames to report and broadcast images of the extreme weather conditions and subsequent floods across the globe.
Clarendon’s Wraysbury Hall, situated on the outskirts of Wraysbury and within 5 minutes of Staines-upon-Thames faced its own challenges but thankfully throughout this difficult time we remained open for business and flood free down to the clever planning and ingenuity of the Victorian builders who in 1892 chose to site Wraysbury Hall in an elevated position, set back from the River Thames. As a result Wraysbury Hall was unaffected by the floods and became a base from which local fire and rescue teams could launch their boats to assist local residents on the river.
Wraysbury Hall continues to provide a lifeline for some of the displaced local residents and families providing a choice of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments and a temporary base close-by to their property. For many years serviced apartments have been used by insurance companies tasked with the challenge of rehousing clients in temporary accommodation due to storm damage, flood damage and various other reasons that force people to vacate their homes.
Clarendon is accustomed to working with families direct and representing insurance companies. We have an experienced team that can assist you in making the right choice. From as little as a week up to a month or as long as you require, Clarendon Serviced Apartments provides you quality temporary accommodation and a stress free solution.
At a glance, what to expect:
- Accommodation for a week, a month, or longer
- Versatile family accommodation, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Pet friendly accommodation (selective locations)
- Temporary base during ongoing refurbishments, & repairs
- Choice of locations; Wraysbury, Staines, Egham, Kew Bridge, Kew Village and Richmond Park
- Flexible terms with the ability to extend your stay (subject to availability)
- Turn-key solution, fully furnished, equipped ready for you to move in
- No usual rental restrictions i.e. no minimum 6 month stay requirements
- Weekly housekeeping service (including bed linen and towels changed)
- Cots & high chairs available
- Rates inclusive of all utilities, council tax etc
- Wi-fi included
- Free parking
Call our reservations team to discuss your needs. Tel: 01784 489 200 (option 1)